I am a Ph.D. Candidate in Computer Science and Operations Research at Université de Montréal, where I work with Margarida Carvalho.
Before starting my Ph.D., I worked as a research assistant on the project “Reasoning About Strategic Interaction and Emotions” led by Pierpaolo Battigalli.
I completed my Master in Theoretical Mathematics graduating with summa cum laude. In my Thesis, written under the supervision of Alessandro Berarducci, I explored the connection between Logic and Strategic Reasoning. For the purpose of my research I visited Johan van Benthem.
Since a couple of years, first with Gabriele Dragotto, now with Defeng Liu and Léa Ricard, I have been organizing the Decision Science for Decision Making coffee talks. This year I am also honored to serve as the treasurer of EAAMO 2023 conference, which aims to highlight works in algorithmic, optimization, and mechanism design that help improve equity and access.
Matching Theory, Mathematical Optimization, Game Theory and Computational Complexity.
- Runner-up award - Student Paper Competition (2023) – Canadian Operational Research Society
- Excellence Scholarship – Rédaction thèse de doctorat (2023) - CIRRELT
- Outstanding student submission - MIP 2022 Computational Competition - Joint work with Warley Almeida Silva, Flore Caye, Defeng Liu, Justine Pepin, Carl Perreault-Lafleur, William St-Arnaud
- Excellence Scholarship (2021) - DIRO, Université de Montréal
- First place - AI for TSP Competition (IJCAI 2021) - Joint work with Warley Almeida Silva, Caroline Leboeuf, Justine Pepin, Carl Perreault-Lafleur
- Excellence Scholarship (2020) - DIRO, Université de Montréal
- Merit Scholarship (2019-2020) - Université de Montréal
- Canada Excellence Research Chair in Data Science for Real-Time Decision-Making
- FRQ–IVADO Research Chair in Data Science for Combinatorial Game Theory
- CIRRELT - also member of the student committee